Old 09-10-2010, 09:42 PM
pizzaguy
Administrator
Received 889 Likes on 693 Posts
Default Re: B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain Thread

This is a nonsense rambling post while I kill time waiting for my dryer to get done with my car towels. It’s early evening and after an intense session of wake and bake, I've got the runs… Obviously it’s not the dryer that did it, it was some good pizza from last night! Sometimes I hate life cause I think the ‘middle class’ are nothing more than lab rats! The rich make us work for them so that they can get more money, the poor get money from the rich through charity and the ‘middle class’ get *****! Man how I wish I could be rich one day… I kinda have mental plans in my head on how to best manage my finances should I one day hit that million $ mark. Until then I shall b*itch, rant, P*ss, Moan and complain, and enjoy the company of good friends, creating awesome memories and carelessly falling in love with the wrong one at the right time! Man the dryer is taking SO LONG, while I’m listening to a random music only channel playing a Reggae tune… This tune is called ‘I’m Just A Dread’ by Jacob Miller and this tune is so fitting for the moment… hahaha…. It’s the first time i’m hearing this song and some of the lyrics are… ‘I’m just a dread, who likes to light up a spliff, it’s true, yeeees it’s true oh jah oh jah… I heard a rumour that dreadlocks dont eat salt’ hahahahahaha Life is Great! I’ll try to find the youtube video and post it in my next rambling b*tch, p*ss and moan session