View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 01:47 PM
GoodEnough
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outcome from CA Lemon Law...

I have an '04 I bought at the end of August. Two days later it was in the shop for 40+ days for an ignition problem. I qualified for the Calif. Lemon Law, so I contacted the local Zone Manager to work out a resolution. After weeks of no return phone calls and when he did call me back he was insulting and condescending. I was so discouraged that I stopped pursuing the issue for a few months. I wrote a few letters to the various divisions of Chrysler. Got a call shortly after that from a nice woman and we worked everything out.
I'm going to get my car replaced. I'd be hard pressed to find another '04 exactly like mine, so they said they'd try to find an '05! Bonus!
Well... the dealer did a search & they can't find an '05 either!
Now I'm waiting for production to start on the '06's for my new 2006 coupe compliments of Chrysler! I went through heck with this darn car (some of you may remember my earlier posts about my problems with the car). After all the time off of work, phone calls, stress, and letter writing.... This is a great outcome!
If I didn't love the car so much, I'd be tempted to sell the '06 when I get it and almost come out ahead.