View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:46 PM
clarkandrew45
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Affordable Steering Stabilizer

Originally Posted by tonygg
Here is a link to a Steering Stabilizer at a very good price. If you are in the market (I just ordered one) visit:
Steering Dampner Mercedes Benz SLK Chrysler Crossfire - JoeTLC

After talking to both Dave and Roy at our Halton Hills meet, I was convinced it was time to replace mine which appears to be wet and on its way out. The Crossfire goes into the shop tomorrow for the replacement including the first replacement of brake pads including parking brake shoes/adjustment. I'm also asking for a complete brake fluid replacement. I'm also having the coolant flushed and replaced as well as a new battery installed. This is all in the spirit of preventative maintenance. My '05 Crossfire just turned 60K and the brake pads are starting to show little life left in them, however they are not squeaking yet! Rotors are fine and don't need replacing. I thought it was prudent to replace the battery as it is now going on five years old. I don't like surprises as batteries are known to just fail without notice. Coolant flushes I have done with all my cars owned over the years and believe the benefits far out-way the cost.

Hope to see you all when we meet again.....!

Tony G
Hello there Tony G., I planned to replaced my steering stabilizer before then i just found out that the one im currently using is much better than the new one. Now i am planning again to changed it and hopefully this is good one. Thanks for sharing this.

Last edited by clarkandrew45; 11-24-2010 at 10:48 PM.