View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 01:27 AM
babeviper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lack of acceleration/rough idle

Originally Posted by artz105
I have had my 2004 automatic coupe (4400 miles) at the dealer 4 times since mid-April and will be going back again on Monday. I'm actually having 2 problems: 1) unpredictable lack of acceleration (NO acceleration at all for several seconds, then 1-6 MPH) after coming to a complete stop and 2) periodically when stopping at a light, the engine will start to "miss", subtly at first, then violently shaking the entire car. This can be relieved by either putting the car in park OR by turning off the AC. Of course this can never be duplicated at the dealership, though they have been very conscientious in their efforts--no complaints there. Has anyone successfully had the same/similar problem solved?

Thanks.
that is the same problem, my car had twice and both times it turned out to be the mass-air sensor probe. the car was shooting a code that the tech's could not figure out. so, they call the tech rep at chrysler and that fix the problem. the mass-air sensor probes have had alot of faults from all german cars. hope this helps bud!!!