View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 08:16 PM
AlbertFattal
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: AT Tranny stuck in gear

Originally Posted by BadBoy007
I bought my Chrysler Crossfire with 65k. So firstly I went to service to change oils and filters. So I change the oil in transmission (MB 236.14). So the stick more oil in my transmission! And once oil expelled on exhaust system. And behind me I saw a smog. So I came to another service and they take out some more oil from transmission. Cleaned mistake (they told me that there was slipping of transmission without saying the number of mistake),changed transmission connector. After some time I have again the same problem. It stuck in gear so I turned the car off restart and everything was fine again.
What can it be? May be it is better to go to service and change oil and filter one more time after the oil expelled on exhaust system? To what can lead to much fluid in transmission? I was driving like this for 3 weeks approximately.
Perhaps it's a good idea to get your mindset at accepting a $400 transmission control unit computer board replacement. That's what fixed my car's stuck in gear problem. It went into "safe mode home" where it would stay in second gear and run real rich (i think its rich or lean, i forget which version it is) so i got very bad gas milage.