View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Carolinacruizer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fog Lights Not Working

I don't know what I was thinking when I said it was a Alpine... I knew it was the Infinity, I bought one they guy took out of his car and had been in storage for 4 years...it looks brand new... I did look at the amp under the floor mat and I can see where they have cut/spliced into the wires at the amp and I guess ran to the Alpine Amp in the back.. but where you connect the plug ins into the radio there iis only one connector and the radio had a place for 2 connectors... so I imagine the previous owner trashed the other connector... I was just wondering if Radio Shack and somehow connect everything back like original...

PS the car is Sapphire SIlver Blue... I think I will let him paint the grill but leave the trim the original color. I will post pics when its completed.. I think I will also get him to paint the engine cover..

oh yeah....one more thing.....2 names is because I had forgotten the original password and I think aol doesn't allow me to connect, when I would use the reset password, i would get the error messagee that I am not logged in... so therefore I re-registered...sorry for the confusion... Im using IE now to view the website