View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 10:59 PM
TheCrossfirekid
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm a victim of a crime

Someone hit my car!!! And RAN!!! I have only driven my car to school and work this past week, and I just washed it last Thursday. So I have the car out in the driveway, and my dad comes home, and says did you know there's two big scratches and dents in your front right fender? I'm thinking WHAT! I go out there and sure enough, who ever, what ever, didn't just scratch it, they hit it hard enough to put to dents in the metal, one which maybe creased now, as its right on the crease of the fender, and it chipped two chunks of the paint off. This was no shopping cart accident, cause I haven't been to any stores, and I know the dents weren't there when I washed it. AHHH, This sux, if people knew how to drive, park, get in and out of their cars or whatever it maybe then I wouldn't have to deal with this. At least have the ***** to try and contact me and be like sorry here is my info. I work Loss Prevention in the mall, and it was probably some crack head with a 1980 POS. Granted its not a major accident but this is messed up. And its not even worth claiming on my insurance and have my premium go up, even though the deductible is only $100. AHHH i'm so mad, this is why i'm going to school for criminal justice. To be a cop and lock up these crack heads running around with their pos cars w/o a license and insurance.