Old 06-27-2011, 10:55 AM
ThatSweetSRT6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Alarm going off on its own! interior light flickers / unlocking randomly if driving!!

Originally Posted by simmie777
Just rip the fuse out. I think it's the #9 fuse from memory but I could be wrong. You will have no interior lights and you wont be able to remotely lock your car.

Edit: Also could be your alarm module which is located in your trunk.
So far I've read that it can be the Alarm Siren which is located in the passenger side under the windsheld cowl by the hood, must take the windsheld arm off in order to reach that area. I'm leaning towards that because its when I ACTIVATE the alarm is when things get crazy, but if I don't activate the alarm, then there is no problems, but I can't lock my drivers door.

Second thing it can be is the SKREEM Module, which I don't know if that is the alarm module you're referring to? you say its located in the trunk but I've read that the Skreen Module is located behind the speedometer cluster.

Thirdly, the fuse box to take fuse 9 out, is that located inside the cabin of the car or under the hood??? where is that fuse box because I checked the one area where theres a bunch of fuses under the hood on the passenger side nearby the battery and there is so much different fuses than what has been pictured in this post:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post477301