View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 01:21 AM
respdoc
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Crossdrilled rotors for SRT-6

Originally Posted by HDDP
To be polite, if you want to get in touch with Brembo NA and find out the process that I went through to get a kit for the Crossfire, feel free to contact Paul Curtin at: http://www.racetechnologies.com.

As far as the AMG spec parts that will swap over to the Limited, feel free to contact the DC engineers I have been working with for the past 1.5 years. You may as well contact the guys at Eibach, Koni, PowerChip, etc... Have fun noodle brain...

You should be thankful I spent the time and effort doing this for the past 1.75 years... Have fun doing it on your own...
Are you a couple fries short of a happy meal?

1) I own an SRT-6. You own a base model/ limited. Unless you have been living under a rock since the SRT came out you should know that quite a few of the internal parts on mine are different then yours. Since most of my parts are AMG spec'd many are interchangeable or require just minor modification with the C32/SLK32 AMG model lines. I do not know, nor care if they will work on your model.

2) Researching parts?...Been there, done that...ever since I picked up my car. So either your sources are flawed or your just plain dense...either way, most of your ideas for mods a) won't work without major modifications needed to the stock setup or 2) are too costly in comparison to what is actually yielded in net power.

It would be one thing if you were cocky and also knew your stuff. Being both cocky and stupid though, I feel sorry for you...

Last edited by respdoc; 10-13-2005 at 03:41 PM.