View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 02:34 PM
oledoc2u
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default bashed in door...

Here's an update for those who did try to help. I tracked down the lead on the Mustang owner and the trailer. The first lead which took me nearby didn't pan out, the second person was just suspect to talk to, pretty misleading. But, he panned out as well. Finally, got a hit on the trailer, and found the trailer which led me to the Mustang owner. He had rented the trailer. Long story, short. He panned out as well, the trailer didn't do it. Since I was at the trailer dealership, we took the car close to enclosed trailers, and no way an enclosed trailer did the damage. It had to be an open trailer. No one will ever admit to it, so we are moving on, taking a hit with the insurance company. I had $1k deductable, so I am taking the hit as well. Not coming to the Dragon, for obvious reasons, no money... Lesson learned on this one. I won't park in a hotel parking lot where trailers are abound, and will ask if anyone has pissed off a rival crew. At least I will know what to expect... Some of the rowdy crew from the Impala side did try to help, but they weren't on the right path. The Mustang dude left pretty early in the morning which left that spot open for a couple of hours before I came out to discover the damage. So, there it is...we will never know now...but I will be a hell of lot more cautious where I park from now on...as I don't trust anyone at this point. Thanks to those that lended a hand....I do appreciate it... Gary, FP...feel free to close this thread...thanks....no other comments are needed at this point.