View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 05:05 PM
HDDP
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Custom vs Stock Suspension VIDEO

Originally Posted by AlohaXFire
Nice vid! You sir, have some skills! How experienced was the other driver. What would make this more accurate would have been an exchange of drivers and see where you guys faired. I just came from FWD turbo SCCA crowd and feel like I am learning how to drive again. How harsh does your suspension ride and is it a daily driver?

Thanks in Advance!

~ J
The other driver has major seat time, however had never driven a Crossfire on the track... This was a clip from the third lap of many... I'm sure if we switched cars the outcome would have been reversed... I would have tanked in the stock car and he would have killed me in mine...

This video was directly after I installed my new suspension and had never dialed it in... Trust me, it's wicked sick now... I'll be running Spring Mountain Motor Speedway next weekend with http://racerfactory.com and hope to post some new videos after that...

I use it as an (occasional driver) on the street. However, I ordered a Lotus Exige last week and when it arrives (6-9 months) I will turn the Crossfire into a full track car and trailer it out to campaign it in SCCA events.

Last edited by HDDP; 10-15-2005 at 05:13 PM.