View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:25 AM
daretofight
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged tune or Inmotion tune?

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
I find this very difficult to believe. You have tons of modifications and you have never been here. It just doesn't add up.

Besides the fact that there are hundreds and hundreds of satisfied Eurocharged customers on this site that have had the exact opposite experience that you had.

Do you have the dyno results? Care to show us? If Jerry asked you to put it on the dyno then he would have asked you to e-mail him the dyno results so he can review them and make changes. Feel free to share so we can all see what your dyno run looked like.

/skeptical
Hello "skeptical one" yes I do have dyno results and they were e-mailed to adam@eurocharged.com same place my list of modifications were emailed too which were sent last monday night the 17th. The dyno will show you my car was tuned improper. My grief here is not the that I got the wrong tune simply that no one would even take ownership of the problem, pretend to be interested, act like they wanted to help, in fact they blamed me for giving wrong information, (like I need my car tuned twice for an air intake) and did not go out of their way at all to resolve the issue.(Jerry did state they had a different tune for my mods but wanted dyno first for some reason) Below I will post my dyno results I'll also post a pic of me smiling next to my car with the pretty custom manifolds from needswings on their too if you'd like. You must work there anyway in the business world a person who takes the time out of their day to post a wrongdoing done by a business is much much more likely than some posting an amazing experience like you speak of. That sounds much more skpetical to me "hundreds of positive threads". Anyways im not here to bash eurocharged first tune for cai was fine my buddies tune for his c32 was fine gt4awd im sure youve seen him around. I usually just read off his stuff, but this was a personal experience which is why im here. No one took ownership and still don't seem to. Is this just my experience maybe, but I would hate for anyone else to have the same one. Seems the customer gets blamed just as your doing.
Thanks Chris

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Crossfire1 Data.pdf (32.7 KB, 109 views)
Crossfire1 Graph.pdf (15.7 KB, 38 views)
Crossfire2 Data.pdf (32.9 KB, 25 views)
Crossfire2 Graph.pdf (15.8 KB, 21 views)
Crossfire3 Data.pdf (33.2 KB, 19 views)
Crossfire3 Graph.pdf (15.9 KB, 39 views)
The following users liked this post:
Jonsir09 (12-18-2021)