Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

Eurocharged tune or Inmotion tune?

Old 10-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged tune or Inmotion tune?

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
Nope, just a customer.
Not much to say now huh that you got your evidence. Sure you dont want
the pic of me smiling over my car too?

The following users liked this post:
Jonsir09 (12-18-2021)
Old 10-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a drag race will solve this

Old 10-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by daretofight
Not much to say now huh that you got your evidence. Sure you dont want
the pic of me smiling over my car too?
I'm sorry I didn't reply immediately. I was busy with work and such.

Thanks for posting the information. I have nothing against people posting negative experiences with any company as long as they can provide evidence.

Your experience will not change my thoughts about Eurocharged, but each person has to make up his or her own mind.

I wish you the best in your tuning endeavors. Good luck.

Old 08-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daretofight
Hello and good day all I have been in process of tuning my SRT6 for past few weeks. My name is Chris and I live in NM abq. My initial tune was done through ERUOCHARGED for my single needswings CAI. I live In nm and elevation is over 5500 ft on at track. So bare with me on these times slips can be shown for all. Bone stock I ran a 13.9 with single cai and tune from eurp I ran best att 13.5. loosing rougly a second is about right for 5500ft out here. Tune felt fine. Then I added 178mm w/psk, iso kit, needwings supercooler, small battery and my best time got down to a 12.9. (yay back to stock sea level times anyways point to story about tune. I have now added needwings Custome intake manis thermal and teflon coated. We talked to ADAM at euro and stated I was intalling these when could I get tune for them. He said the following day (thursday) after they were intalled they could be tuned. We called him on thursday after install he stated he needed to put me off till next week and could I email him everything that was modified on my car. (as if we hadn't just spoke the day before) So im an easy going guy. I call him following Monday for tune. They tune my car wam bam done. Im driving around and an a new ss camaro comes up on me ( he beats me by a good half car.) Which i smoke them all the time since my license plate says SSNUTIN on it. quite embarassing at the time. I call eurocharged thursday the 13th tell adam I now have miss-fire codes on my vehicle and its not running well I need help. He hands the phone over to JERRY I tell jerry again whats going on I need help. He has the nerves to tel me "You must not have told me you added the manifolds this tune was for an intake" I was bitching or anything and he accuses me of making a mistake. (I still have email i sent to adam w/ all modifications fully described. ) Jerrys asks me to taake it to a dyno knowing its not running well and send him results so they can tune it better and that they have a different tune for it. Never apologizing for inconvience. I set up tune for following Monday start of that even they went to, but they would help me anyway. My car dyno'd 272 hp and 300 torque after tune. Jerry also told me that with the manifolds the srt6 always runs lean and that the way it is. I am no longet confident in eurocharged and am paying and addition $500 to inmotion. I called eurocharged this morning and has Adam set my car back to stock on ecu and my ecu get sent out tuesday to inmotion. Wait till I get my tune back from inmotion should be this friday and Ill give the best of both worlds answer for you. BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW IF YOU PLAN ON GOING PAST AN INTAKE DONT MESS WITH EUROCHAGED. They should of went out of their way for me and didn't bother or show that they cared at all my car was running like crap and ERUROCHARGED was NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. It's hard to get a rise out of me but I had to stress this on to future buyers beware!
did you ever get your inmotion dynos back. i have the NA car and now i have to decide between either one

Old 08-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Received 534 Likes on 451 Posts

Originally Posted by josh armstrong
did you ever get your inmotion dynos back. i have the NA car and now i have to decide between either one
He has not posted since this 2011 post of his, I would not hold my breath for an answer.