Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 PM
MrMoPar
www.TheCrossfireShop.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: No off idle throttle response (barely moves)

Originally Posted by mdaniels4
I posted awhile ago on this issue with my NA but got no response, that this began when I put the DCAI's on with the 74mm TB. The problem seems to be getting a bit worse, so I'll do the reset also and see what happens. Always from idle, generally in first as it starts to move toward second, the flat spot hits, like it just went into a neutral mode, then I back off the accelerator and then appears to run normal.
Yours sounds as if it might be related to air flow irrationality in the pcm programming. You might want to discuss an NA tune with eurocharged while they are on sale. The re learn may help yours, would try first, if no luck, talk to eurocharged before buying a new pedal assembly. Definately if no codes present, air flow irratioonality would be my first guess.

When mine acts up, it is immediately after a full pedal to the floor. Then the pedal acts as if it does nothing or is very slow for the throttle body to respond. From a stop, I can press pedal 1/3 rd down and car just does not respond, it moves verrrrrry slowly and you can feel TB slowly starting to catch up and have to back off pedal to keep it from taking off.