View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 11:56 PM
TheCrossfirekid
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires on Overstock.Com!!

Ouch. Maybe they shouldn't of put in such an old engine, and gave the car some *****, with a smoother 6 speed. What happened to the concept numbers. If anything, the surprise should of been more power, not less. And people say I'm stupid for leasing, but I got to drive the crossfire when it was a rare thing to see, brand new, got the attention, had fun, and I get to move on to another nice car, with out taking the huge trade in hit of depreciation. And private sale? Who would pay that much for a used crossfire, and even if they paid 22k, I'm sure whoever sells it takes a big hit. I love the looks which is why i leased it, but for what its capable of, and what the price is, just not worth it. And that's why nobody wants it. And for a sports car, it needs more power stock, especially when there is no aftermarket if it wants to compete with cars in its class. The new eclipse is nice, and if they come out with a gsx model that sure would be nice. Doesn't chrysler still own like 20% of mitsubishi? They should of stuck the new eclipse engine in the crossfire. That thing has some go to it. And the tranny is way better. Just my 2 cents.