View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Mrmiata
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: $5 Dollar Front Lip

Originally Posted by old man
i still think it will work on the crossfire to bad we are so far apart to work on this together Mrmiata
I hear ya.. would love to have a crossfire enthusiast to work on projects with..Got a mini CCTV mount to get the radar detector off the windshield and to the mirror ($4)..1/2 way to some rear diffusers ($60).. But like I've said.. that lip fits too good around the nose not to be able to work. Not the best of weather forecasted for the weekend but not really a concern now.. time to finish out this getting mounted. Been with the wife 10 years now and still have her bedroom furniture in the garage.. might be a good day for a bonfire and putting the crossfire in.. lol. Right now just trying to decide whether to tape the brackets to the bumper or screw mount. Really thinking tape as it would break away should a curb be met where a screw is going to be a different story. Planning on starting with tape and do an 80 mph run and check and go from there. I did notice the "XXX-fire" style for $37 bucks 99-00 Honda on ebay..lol.. kinda like the open ducts.