Old 02-27-2012, 05:27 PM
d1LB3rt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Paddle shifter install instructions posted here

Originally Posted by latemodel21
The Paddle shifter install instructions are posted here ....

They are complete although there are a few more and/or better pics I hope to add.

The Paddle shifter thread https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...dle-shift.html was getting long and much of the discussion has more to do with the history of this mod than anything else.

So, I thought I would start a new thread with a PDF copy of the install instructions at it's beginning (so finding them will never be too hard).

I am hoping that in this thread I can answer any questions that are not made clear in the instructions and in turn update the instruction pdf when it seems appropriate.

I am continually looking for ways to make the kit easier to install and welcome and and all input.
Constructive feedback on the instructions and the Kit is always welcome either here or in PM.

Also, if you have already done the install and have any Tips you would like to share that you feel might help others, please post those here too!
Chris

Many thanks to:
MMZ_TimeLord
LantanaTX
Bigkid & Rudy@speedriven
JimmySkullz
ImportLabSRT
Jason_HBC
32Krazy!
and others ...
for their contributions both directly and indirectly to the content of these instructions
Trying to download the instructions without success... Can you please send me a copy at sikdogg@yahoo.com?? Thanks much.