View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:45 PM
ichon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Great news Jason. I received the below message from David and if you dont mind could you please forward the "sponsors' list" that you have. He's trying to get ahead of the game and I dont want to duplicate efforts by sending him additional sponsor logos. Thanks, Chas.

Hey Chas,
Enjoyed getting to know everyone this weekend. Looking forward to some activities together this year. I did notice there is a car show in Ocean City on Aug 11 - not sure if that matters or not just thought I would mention it. I checked a lot of sites but most have not updated their info from last year. https://wwwcarshownews.com had a listing of events started for 2012 - but only a few things listed so far. (This OC car show caters to a different car club/vehicle than those that would attend our show. I actually believe it will benefit us because those car show attendees that dont wont to drive three hours four the OC show may patronize our event.)

The reason I'm writing is to ask you to send me the list of sponsors you know about and if you have any artwork or logos for any of them that should be on the flier, please send over to me. I know we havn't gotten a firm location yet but I want to get the ball rolling. I also asked Jason if you guys thought about a specail name for the show that could be re-used each year to brand the event...might be worth considering.

Send whatever to me at derick4155@aol.com

Thanks bud,
David Erickson

Last edited by ichon; 03-05-2012 at 05:54 PM.