Old 03-19-2012, 05:46 PM
fer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking SRT6 Spoiler on Limited - Alarm at 85 mph

Hi everyone, this is my fisrt post in the forum, and I have to say it's great. I've learnt a lot about this gorgeous car thanks to this community.

I come with an issue that I know it's been mentioned before, but after consulting several threads, didn't really found a final solution.

I recently got a white 2005 Limited and already love it. I don't know who or why did it but I actually like the looks of the SRT6 Fixed Spoiler on the car, it was already this way when I got it.

Last week took to the highway for the first time in a short trip (60 mi) and I noticed the alarm that goes on when you hit the 85mph mark when the motorized spoiler is not deployed. Altough I can live with that beep (stereo volume up ), have to say it annoys me.

I've seen the same very case in other threads but seems like everyone else just accepted their fate. Got the constant flashing light on the spoiler switch and everything else like the others. I started this new thread because the old ones are a couple of years old and didn't want to revive them.

I'd really appreciate if someone could give me a hint about this.

Thanks in advance, and please pardon mi poor grammar, still learning english.