Old 03-24-2012, 12:15 PM
FUBU
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Paddle shifter install instructions completed

Originally Posted by gr8len
Installed the paddle shifters months ago with the help of the instructions/illustrations and Chris's guidance over the phone. My car has been sitting for most of the last 3 months, which prevented me from thoroughly testing out the new mod and the difference it has made to my car. WOW! I rarely use my shifter any more I drove my car pretty much all day yesterday and it's as if I'm driving a new car, so much more engaging. I also have the TCU tuned by Eurocharged, which is the perfect combination for the shifters.

Because of my lack of experience doing a mod like this, it took me forever to figure out a few of the steps in the process so having Chris help me out on the phone was a great benefit. Experience is a great teacher I must say!! Looking at the instructions, initially, was a bit intimidating. However, once you're in the thick of it, things start to make sense. I did throw a tantrum and break a few things, but got through it with the help of Chris. It was worth it! Looking over the instructions now, it all seems so simple

Thanks Chris for your contribution to the forum and this amazing modification!!
Nice looking interior you got there. Where are your SRT6 seats?