View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Tjb421
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Camber and Alignment Nightmares

Originally Posted by maxcichon
Well, obviously, a dealer will install them. And align it.

But...(shudder)...I'd find another shop.

Drive up to Auburn AL and go to Franklin Automotive or CT Automotive. Both will do the work, and both are A-one by me.

FWIW...

By the way... I noticed that you "replaced the front bumper cover" in your sig. Front end collision? Was your car damaged to a point that it can't be aligned?

Just wonderin'...

Thanks for the recommendations. Not sure if my schedule will allow me a trip to auburn, but that might be my last option at this point. I'll look into it, still hoping to find something in mobile though. EDIT: Upon doing further research, there is a Franklin Automotive in mobile as well. I will give them a call, and hopefully they will be as helpful to me as the one is auburn is to you. Thanks again!

A good thought, which never occurred to me. but yeah, a very minor front end collision, trailer hitch punched through my front bumper. But no, the alignment #s i got were before the collision, and it wasn't near serious enough to affect the alignment. it was one of those 5 mph (and $1000+) accidents. However, i needed a new bumper anyway and now it looks great, so you won't hear me complaining.

Last edited by Tjb421; 03-27-2012 at 11:19 AM.