View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
sk8erjosh09
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Anniversary Fail!!

So Sunday the 29th of April was my one year anniversary of buying the cross. I had some plans which bassically included driving around. Well Thursday, good ol ridgecrest decided to get winds of 30-40 with gusts of 60-70. Wasnt a big deal, its been alot worse. Unfortunately though I dont have a garage to park in yet because I am still in escrow on a house I just bought. I got off work, went home, parked and went inside. All I can figure is that a good sized dust devil came around and reeked havic on my beauty because once I went outside my passenger window was completely shattered in a billion pieces 5 minutes later ........ So I called one of a few places in town to fix it and they said....... wait for it.......... $675 and they would be unable to do anything until wednesday.... I said go screw yourself and called the place that is usually alot more expensive and they said $288 on tuesday..... anddddd they said since I didnt have a garage they would park it inside the shop andddd they detail the cars they fix inside and out regardless of problem.... I trust her and her workers (I still took everything out down to the hiding penny including the deck's face plate) but I get these weird feelings about whats happening with my car, I hate shops ......... In any case, friday it went in and I should get it back sometime today, which blew my anniversary to pieces... literally.... It's only been 3 1/2 days but I miss the crap out of her..

Anyone else had to pay for a new driver/passenger side window???? If so how much did you spend?