View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Mrmiata
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: New Xfire Owner and New to boards

Originally Posted by Evoryan
I am not really sure what to say, not trying to get off on the wrong foot i merely stated a goal... I am going to do everything in my power to reach it using my own knowledge. That is what makes modding cars fun to me. Yes i know Needswings offers intakes/exhaust and eurocharged is offering what looks like a mild "mail in" tune Which i am sure are both great products. never said they were not. I am just not interested in Buying other peoples ideas rather I like to make my own. Better results or worse i made it myself.

Just simple questions asking what direction most people take their car in for first mods and just a comment on why there is not more of an aftermarket and now i am some how getting flamed a bit. NOT my intention.

In conclusion i would still like to make 100hp on the N/A without a S/c or turbo. And I will be posting my progress / struggles if thats ok on your forum.....

Hey we're all for inovative ideas, and love the little mods that do pop up here and there. Think its the "easy peasy" ... shall we say arrogance... that comes off through text messages.. There are V8 swaps - turbo attempts.. etc. logged in the pages of this forum, and not attempts by backs woods hoist in a tree mentallities ... Just saying you might tweak your approach and I'm sure you can find plenty of members willing to help with what they know when you do want to just slam your head in the hood.