View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:58 PM
velociabstract
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: BBK installed on the racefire

I'm at -2.4º camber up front, 0 toe and castor is what it is. I like the braking stability of 0 toe. I squeezed 255's on the front with a 30 offset (18x9) with a touch of outer fender rub. A slight roll took care of it. Front tires wear evenly. I'm at the maximum height front and over maximum at the rear. Height measurement just behind the front tires to the rocker is 5" front. Height measurement just in front of the rear tires is 5 1/8th". Rear alignment is now -1.2º with 1/8" total toe in. Castor is what it is. My car is on the loose side. The rear tires wear the inside a little quicker than the outside. I still have too much dive under braking and find trail braking difficult to get right with the sluggish weight transfer. My current driving style is to enter the corner a hair slower than available grip, late apex (duh) so I can be harder on the gas earlier. I've played with the shock settings a bit and they don't make a noticeable difference on the track. Now I put them full hard in the front and 9 to 16 clicks in the rear. The car is still too slow in transition ..... but fast as stink as you must already know. I'll take a look at your gallery.

Les