View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 06:35 PM
imported_mightyjlr

Originally Posted by BeenCrossed
I don't mind that it's governed to 155 mph b/c I never go 155 mph. I would get it for that great feeling of absolutely wasting a vette in a race. I do agree that the spoiler looks like crap. It looks too big, plasticy, and cladded.
True. But then there is no point in adding a 200mph spedo. It can't go any faster than our Crossfires. Yes it accelerates quicker. The spedo is kind of ridiculous. No reason for it. The spoiler is horrible. Horrible. Chrysler should be ashamed of themselves. There are going to be MANY people NOT buying the SRT-6 because of the spoiler. You find me a person that likes that spoiler, and I bet that same person likes neon lights under their car, and that is not the market for this car. The spoiler doesn't follow a single design theme of the car. Oh wait, they threw in the hood lines. That makes it all right. I'm sorry but the SRT-6 photos actually ruined my day today, that's how bad they are. Way to go Chrysler. You finally add the power this car needs, but you ruin the looks. Now people have two choices... not enough power and awesome looks, or awesome power and horrible looks. Hell, I would say, buy the car, and remove the wing, but unfortunately the Crossfire unlike other cars really needs the spoiler, or else it's unsafe. Ugh. I honestly hope Chrysler reads this and realizes the mistake they are making. Looks are subjective, but even people with horrible taste wouldn't like that wing.