View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Parallel Ice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New SRT owner with a CEL

Originally Posted by msheredy
Hey man congrats, the only dealer that I've had any luck with is Rancho Chrysler

San Diego's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership | Rancho Chrysler Dodge Keep RAM in Kearny Mesa| Serving San Diego, Escondidto, Carlsbad & National City, CA

I've had my intercooler water pump replaced there and a door alarm module that was preventing my car from starting. An older lady by the name of Marley was my SA, she was receptive to my feedback which is important to me.
Thank you for the tip; I am sure it will come handy in the future.

Well I got the car back; waiting on the paper work to be faxed to me for the codes.
It did have the wonderful trannie leak, 2 o2 sensor troubles and then 2 sensors "related" to the super charger.

The car is up and running fine (TPS went off tonight just to give me a heart attack when I saw a yellow light lol). We will see what the next few days hold and then of course the best part about a "Hey I am new to this car forum" post: PICS!

I'll make sure to actually post the codes in here including the parts used for completeness of the thread. Also, a big thanks to you all; really helped me get an idea of what to expect first hand and calmed my nerves