View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:50 PM
ijaved
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Xfire owner, a few questions!

Originally Posted by alaxfire
You are not confused, GG ( GraphiteGhost ) is. He is always looking for something free, but he was just kidding. I know him enough to say that.

You will like it as-is, and you will enjoy the 5 speed auto, ( it can also be manually shifted ).
The best bang for the buck upgrade on the N/A ( Normally Aspirated as opposed to the SRT6 Supercharged model ) is :
1. a 74mm throttle body upgrade. ( around $75 - $100 )
2, a NeedsWings single CAI ( you can go dual if you like, but that's just for the 'bling' on the N/A ( according to Rob at NeedsWings - $449.95 )
3. A EuroCharged tune. ( currently $549.95 + $100 cable, but they usually have a sale about once a year - I got mine for $299 total )

If you are into FAST response, you can look at a Sprint Booster - $289.99 ( makes you THINK you have 50 extra HP )

NOTE: I should have ALWAYS had Mobil1 0-40, that is the factory recommendation )
Just wanted to thank you for providing the info. I am new as well and was looking for this info. Hopefully I wont hijack this but any recommendation on suspension? and how to check if they are bad. Mine feels weird going over a pot hole.. it feels like someone slapped the car from back (right to left).