View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:29 PM
uknowhim21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what year to purchase

Originally Posted by 2ndtonone
thanks, for the quick responses. I have been looking for the last two years for a decent car. I have been on this forum searching and researching this car. I'M sold on it. conquest with turbo was fun, but head gaskets and heat issues get old. 200+ hp is not bad. This one will be a (dd) in the good months in ky. truck will be for winter months. Also have a spare 5.3 ls motor sitting around(hint,hint) if the v6 decides to go south. honestly the car is leaps and bounds above alot, I came from the conquest camp, and it took two donor cars to make one good one. I think I can handle a few issues this one can throw at me. test drove a dark blue xfire, nice car but had underhood issues. I watch e-bay and this forum for nice cars for sale, as well as craigs list. I will take my time and shop wisely. thank you guys and gals for your honest input, and I hope that i get to meet some of you in the future thanks john.
What is your price range? I am only asking because my dad's friend has his crossfire for sale. It is very very nice. I can vouch. I am also in NJ, but if you have been looking on eBay for cars I'm sure shipping the car to you isn't much of an issue in your eyes. If you would like to know more information, don't hesitate to private message me on here or call or text me. My name is Rob and my number is 201-370-9156. Hope this helps!