Old 02-12-2013, 03:56 PM
STEPHENJXN
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Cheers from Canada - A new Crossfire owner

Welcome aboard -eh?

Keep her clean and waxed while she rests. When the weather warms up take her out to stretch her legs. Be prepared for the "permanent grin" on your face and the "rubber necking" from on lookers, wanna bees and "haters" as you cruise by. Notice I said "cruise" because we love being seen in our cars. There is nothing like them on the road today. What I enjoy most are the highway "stalkers". These are the people who s l o w l y pass you on the highway so they can get a good close look at all the sexyness this car spills out.

I once had a woman stalk me for 58 miles. When "we" finally pulled into a truck stop for a refuel, she pulled up right behind me at the gas pump. Before I could get out of my seatbelt she was at my car window. "OMG..this is the sexiest car I have ever seen...she screamed". After I politely answered all her "who what where and when's", she finally confessed she had been stalking me for the last 50 miles. She had been waiting for me to pull into a rest stop so she to get information about my beastly beauty.

You are going to love this forum. Its the best automotive enthusiast site on the planet!! It personally influenced my decision to buy my Crossfire