Old 02-21-2013, 05:17 PM
maxcichon
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Getting so much resistance from behind . . .

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
Yes, PRICE! Price, price... Really. You are correct about the current until something unforseen happens, but then again who wants something that big hanging off their wiring (cement resistor in a 5 watt range). I say again if people have money to throw around on things more expensive than an alternative then please PM me for my paypal and I'll be glad to accept donations. I'll of course give all due accolades and spend it much more wisely. Seeing as my contribution to help head off tolerence issues/potential problems, and costs associated with mods people want stimulates some to negativity, I'll back out of the thread (especially since I will not be adding non-canbus lamps nor slicing into an electrical system historically fraut with gremlins) and let those being led by those who are experimenting with this continue to do so. Have fun folks, for those who appreciate the submitted advice (for the reasons already given), your welcome! For those who feel insulted or bent on defending something they shouldn't have had to defend in the first place, oh well....., please get over it, life is too short!

Perfect place to plug the advice to make sure you document all modifications for the poor guy(s) that have to figure out what you did to this and that down the road.
I really don't know how to respond to this.

I'll gladly send you $5 if it's needed. And maybe a cup of coffee?