Old 04-06-2013, 12:42 AM
srtmodder
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage 2 Install questions... and concerns

So I finally got the time to rip off the bumper and start the install of the kit (iso-kit, supercooler, and chill charger fluid) Now over all it is an amazing kit and great parts! Nothing cheaply made.

But as for the install the only part that has caused me trouble was putting in the new p/s line and putting on the clamps that were given in the kit. While doing this section right behind the driver headlight I noticed a hose had popped loose from a section I hadn't touched on purpose... it was connected to some Bosch piece that looks to have the hose and a few electric wires hooked up to it... I don't know what it could be... there was no clamp on it either making it seem less force like hose piece.

Other questions would probably be on the last little bit in the coolant reservoir do you just unplug and move fast to put the iso kit into place on the lower tube? Or is there a good clean way to get it all out of there? And then I guess fill it all with coolant and distilled water and once a day or so go by just close the iso kit and put the chill charger in the super cooler only?

Not the best at this stuff but it has gone smoothly so far just got too tired to finish today so hitting it in the morning. Any help is appreciated!