View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 02:18 PM
BlownSrt6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 1/4 mile times, what have your run?

i don't remember what the 60 foot times were. like i said when i get the slips from this year i'll post them. my boy in his 350z ran 13.9 all day at 99 mph, so what's up with the 89 mph, i had a camaro that ran 10.8 at 126. most of the people on this form never have ever modded a car at all, i'm sure i'll see the 13 range, but well see. i'll post the slips when i get them. i have seen some of the really stupid stuff people have posted on here before. arguing about chips, wanted to see dynos, it really just comes to the fact that no one really wants to believe anyone, so why have a forum? Just like the twin turbo post people were asked to take the supercharger off there unit to get the twin turbo unit put on. if you really look at what they just said, their retarded. not only does one company make a pulley kit for the supercharger unit that bumps the power to 380 hp. do you realized how hard it would be to take a s/c off and then turbo it, and how much stock parts you would need. not only to mention the intake manifold is about 2k. there's a guy that has a red auto stick, he ran about 15.1 and he got a 14.4 out of his auto with the upsolute and borla. that's a heck of a lot off your quarter mile times, and he had his slip to prove it. even if i ran a 14.6 or 14.7 i'd be 14.0 or at lest a 13.9. oh yeah if you launch your car at about 3 grand, there's really no tire spin just a burb and your off. try it next time your at the track, unless you have a auto. with most people, i'm amazed don't know how to drive stick. www.dragtimes.com