View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 08:32 AM
ala_xfire
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Help finding detailing product

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
Thank you, Max, but have you tried the stuff? I can't believe someone with an engine bay that looks like yours could have used this stuff, they should simply replace the G with a J, it would be more fitting. I like the CD-2 because it 'cures' onto the parts and what is left is easily wiped away for a satin looking finish, I tried a can of the gunk 'shine' and it is so greasy I had to throw the rag away. I tried the 303 and the Adam's, the Adam's was good, but not like the CD-2 IMHO.

I already tried to have the local guy order it, they do not even have a part number in their system for it at my 3 local places, that is why I got worried. I have seen it out of stock many times, but never without a shelf tag or a part number that can be ordered.

Thank you for the help, ordering several of these now.

Everyone, thank you, I really appreciate the input and ideas. Everyone that is a detailer at heart is particular about the products they use, that is why most of us are so damn **** about our cars.
I ordered a case ( 6 pack ) of CD2 from Amazon, they say it is on backorder and will ship when available.
We'll see ........