View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:41 PM
Madhax
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: owner of a 2005 XF

Spent the day running through stop and go traffic to allow the system to catch up with the new fuel pump/filter. I verified that it WAS OEM, and on the drive home today at some point the light CEL just turned off and all is well for now. So it looked like it just needed a few joy rides!

I did have issues with the garage door bit however, took a look at the forums and noted a few things but still wasn't successful on the programming of my cars homelink controls.

I also took a look at my garage mfg and they had a tid bit I tried to no avail as well.
How do I program my vehicle's HomeLink system with my Raynor garage door opener? - Raynor Garage Doors
I'm seeing the blinking light go fast when I hold 1 & 3 down, however after that nothing seems to respond. i even went to home depot and snagged a universal remote thinking my remote had something to do with it. same results, the remote and homelink aren't syncing up.

I have an extended warranty through Naviss for anything big that fails, but I wanted to pick your brains on anything small I could do mechanically to help this old girl out. I've been reading a few things, like the steering dampner bit to improve pulls from ruts (for that cheap why not do it). Any ideas thrown would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ross