View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 02:03 PM
amx1397
Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
Default Re: Fully Adjustable Suspension

Originally Posted by Infinity
If a max of 1.5 degrees of adjustment is needed then these work well. Just press into the stock arms.

28840 - Mercedes Rear Camber Bushings - Specialty Products Company - YouTube
undoubtedly you have not been under the rear of crossfire, we do not havetwo arms on top, we actually have one arm that controls the camber. And just so you know that bushing size for the Mercedes ( he said most Mercedes)
is not the same size as crossfire, In the width or circumference, ., but I'm sure with some electrical tape you can make them fit. jim

P.S. Being Rudy does not Have a crossfire any longer yet still makes great parts for us, I can see why he would just say f*** buy your parts from e bay,and screw up your car.
yes there are other ways and cheaper ways to buy,install, or make parts. so good luck to those that go to a place like e bay to buy any and all parts.
MikeR made the rear camber arm for us, and was in the process of making all the rear links, when he passed away, now Rudy is going one step further, and was making not only the rear all the links,but also the front, I have mine, Rudy made everything for me and I was testing it, so this statement is not for me but for the other members that wanted the Suspension links made the best they could be for our car .jim

Last edited by amx1397; 07-06-2013 at 02:18 PM.