Old 07-12-2013, 01:54 PM
boostmonkey
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Request - DashDAQ Logs for 62mm or 65mm setups

Originally Posted by Billy22Bob
sorry to not have kept notes....Boostmonkey - do you have the stock HX or the supercooler?
The image is very small and subsequently the text is hard to read/decypher for any value other than indicative.
Any chance of a reload?

You are right, that is very hard to read. Below is a link to the datalog image on photobucket. There is a zoom-in button in the lower right corner of the image that will allow you to read the text.

06052013log_zps4e60e42e.jpg Photo by superboostmonkey | Photobucket

I have the following charge air cooling mods:
  • dual OEM front heat exchangers in parallel (thanks 32krazy!)
  • "baked potato" IC. Intercooler wrapped in foiled-faced fiberglass insulation, metal taped edges, secured with safety wire, metal coolant lines to/from IC in insulating sleeves.
  • isolated cooling systems
  • 7 gallon ice/water reservoir tank mounted in trunk
  • dual Johnson CM30 IC pumps. One in stock location, one in trunk, drawing from tank
  • 3-way valve to use or bypass front HXs on hot water return to tank (bypassed when running ice water only)
  • override switch to optionally run both IC pumps and radiator fan at full speed
Without using ice or the fan override swith, a typical "hot" 1/4 mile pass for me is starting IAT of 110* F, ending IAT of 145*F.

With ice typical temps are: starting IAT 48* F, ending IAT 95* F.

ALan, I know our cooling mods are pretty different. look at the AFR curve. I actually have a dip in AFR from 5700 to 6000 RPM.