View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Sadie The Xfire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Black Crossfire '04 with Red Accents

Originally Posted by rayth
welcome to the forum, sounds like we got our cars around the same time.. interested to see the black and red... i'm going for black and gunmetal and carbon fiber myself
i like the sound of that man! I originally wanted gunmetal aftermarket wheels but i decided to go with the powder coat because if was more economical... but looking forward to your progress!

Yesterday i got my reflective wheel stripes in and put them on right away. it didnt take more than an hour really, but i like the new look it gives the wheels. i think it emphasizes the size of the wheels that was harder to see when the wheels and tires were just black on black. and let me tell ya, when other headlights hit them they glow like crazy!

I also have a question if anyone here can help me answer it.. I want to install a Magnaflow or other good sounding muffler in place of my OEM muffler to give the car a little better and sportier sound. I just dont know what inlet or outlet size or dual outlets etc. to order the muffler. if anyone could post a link to the size i need it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Sadie The Xfire; 07-19-2013 at 12:32 AM.