Old 08-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Oregon Jaybird
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Owner: SRT6, Machine Gray Crystal Pearl, 22K Miles

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! For those urging me to spin the tires a bit more than 500 a year: yes, it's an awesome car yearning to be driven, and that mileage per year is only an estimate, but to be honest, I want to keep the miles low while keeping the thrill high, so I'd like to keep it around 500-700 miles a year. At 38 years old, and this being strictly a second, "tinkerering" hobby car, not only am I not using this as a daily driver, I am not apt to go bombing around very often. That said, we've got some AMAZING open country out where I live and I intend to take advantage of the miles upon miles of straight and curvy empty backroads. AND as suggested here by itsky, I will definitely be active in the NWCC, including rallys, which may mean >500 miles in some years! Thanks for welcoming me!

CORRECTION: I had written Machine Gray, because that's what the Chrysler site's color options gave me. It is instead a GRAPHITE GRAY SRT6. And while I do like the flatter, milkier Machine Gray, I'm actually really, really digging the sly look of the darker Graphite. I have tried and tried to attach a photo with no luck; is it possible to post a photo in my threads w/o the url? Hints in general on photo posting would be really helpful.

Last edited by Oregon Jaybird; 08-23-2013 at 03:29 PM.