View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:39 PM
JesseJamessrt6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: First time set6 at track

I couldn't get the ultraguage to clear the code but after shutting it off and restarting it cleared. The last few datalogs down the track were real strange, I think the boost sensor failed becuase the boost is reading really really low for the last few runs and all the graphs are all over the place. Touchy especially if I try and run the ultraguage through the OBDII while datalogging with the Zt-2. I will post the new logs in the data logs lean afr thread.

I learned that I am horrible with street tires at the track. I was spoiled in my younger days with 10" wide M&H's My times were pretty bad, reaction times were worse, spun for most of the first 1/8 and even squirly at the top end. The track was pretty bad and I am wondering if I have something going on with the front ball joints or the rear suspension linkages like Jim has had and mentioned. He had a similar issue as me that was fixed with Rudy's adjustable rear suspension.

What are some wheel and tire set ups that I would use? I would like to drive it to the track by myself without having to change stuff around when I got there. It is about an hour drive from my house. Is there a noticabel different between DOT's and full on slicks?