View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Raikyon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Just a thought.. and those that need to consider the source feel free to correct me.. But I have yet to see a Skreem module play games. They go out and your dead in the water. Your horn-alarm issue is most likely a totally different issue.. as in dead alarm backup battery.

I do believe EVERY case of bad Skreem takes you to 2 cranks and pull battery cable.

But hey it's your diagnostic and tow fee..
I have AAA so no tow fee, but according to this diagram I have the RCM PCM SKREEM and Pulse module connect to each other that connect to the starter. If one is bad or is a hiccup in one the car won't start.

All the alarm issues I've had on the forums here pointed to the SKREEM module. So I had it diagnosed before I had this problem and they said the SKREEM was bad and needed replaced.

A few people on this forum have pointed SKREEM to no start I think some one on this thread said he had his in the door replaced and fixed the no start issue.

Thanks for your information though. Diagnoses will only be $70 and of it will find out what's actually wrong I'll be okay with that. My personal mechanic couldn't figure it out. So I have no other choice. I've done most of what I've read as fixes for "mystery no start" to no avail.