View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 06:05 PM
ben47
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Contacts Within Chrysler

Update...and I'm shocked!!! Sometimes bad things turn out good after all.

As a last resort, I just called and talked with the the owner of the dealership. He knew me from an earlier problem with my transmission, which he was instrumental in getting repaired.

I explained the sitituation with the seat cover not fitting and told him I made an appointment to get the seat fixed on my own. He knew of the upholstery shop and it's owner as they do work for several dealerships here in town.

The owner of the dealership WAS NOT interested in seeing the seat, nor did he want his shop to work on it again... BUT, he told me to bring him the bill and he would reimburse me. Can you believe that, after going through all the crap with his service manager and the district manager???

For the life of me I don't know why he didn't want to see the seat and have his own people fix it correctly instead of telling me to bring him the bill. I am surprised, happy and gratefull, but wonder why he would not want to see the kind/quality of work his shop was putting out.

The new seat cover's color is not a perfect match with the other seat, but the two upholstery shops I showed it to said it will match up better in time.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings... and it looks like she belted out one heck of a tune this time around!!!