View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Toddy
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Recommend some rims?

Hey all,

Been a while since I've been around here, haven't driven my Xfire much past couple of years. Great to see the site still going strong.

Anyhow, need new front tires, will be going with Kumhos again to match the newish ones on the back. But also kind of want to buy all new wheels, as my stock ones have some chips, and I love the look of darker rims with my Graphite car.

Usually buy from Tire Rack, but seems like everything they have in my price range is either out of stock in either fronts or backs OEM. Can anyone give me some advice here? No problem going with a different size up front if necessary, don't want to change back tires at present so would like to stay with stock size tires there.

Trying to keep costs down to around $1000-1200, including the $400 or so for the two front tires. As noted above, car is graphite, would like to go with a dark or black wheel, black accents, something like that.

Kind of like these Lorenzo WL27s at Tire Rack, but they don't wow me quite enough for the price. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

Thanks a lot! Tire thing kind of confuses me here. Worried about getting something that doesn't fit.