View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 04:26 PM
SouthernBronco
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Messed up throttle - PLEASE HELP!

Ok so I have had a frustrating day. Chuk Columbani has made my day 50x better and I'm praying you guys can make it 1000x better. So I get in my 05 SRT6 baby, and drive 20 miles to town to go buy some bread jelly water etc. So I come outside and its about 104 outside, I get in my car and turn her on and its idling really really rough. Like it isn't getting enough fuel? So I let it idle for a few minutes before it sorta levels out and I reverse and I realize I have virtually no control over my throttle. I coast into a parkin spot in the back, pop the hood and call chuk. He tells me that its probably my fuel pump or some sensor I forgot the name of. So I sigh and try to get onto the road and get to an access road to idle home and park her till I figure all of this out. Well as I pull out almost all acceleration is lost. I quickly pull into the nearest parking lot and I coast and watch what she does. Me pressing the pedal did virtually nothing at all. It idled itself to about 1500 rpms at max, otherwise floated at about 1000. Not wanting to break anything I park. I sigh and chuk tells me to go to an auto parts pale and see if they'll let me borrow an obd11 reader. So I walk the 15 blocks or so there and get told that id have to buy one (jerks) even if I left my phone shirt wallet id credit card and 60 bucks for a deposit. They wanted me to load her on a flat bed and bring it there. I gave up and walked back. By now my phone died so I went into CVS and bought a charger, because of course I took mine out. I got my charger came outside got in my car and said eh ill try one more time. So I crank her over and VROOM she's runnin like liquid gold! Unreal. So not wasting time I get my butt on the road and get back to the house, but I stopped off and pulled some codes on her just to be safe. The codes I received are as followed.

P0715; Turbine/Input shaft speed sensor circuit.
P0410; Secondary Aie Injection System. ( I actually got this one before and it went away literally a day later?)
P0120; Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit
P0562 System voltage low (worth mentioning I left the car running because I didn't wanna risk shutting it off and it not starting right again. Yes I know you're supposed to turn it off and I'm sorry)

So what am I looking at replacing here people? Please PLEASE help because this is my only way back and forth between my ranch and my house and I have to be able to leave at a moments notice in case of emergencys on either side.