View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 10:37 AM
lovecross
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool Re: Roadster rear window problem solved?

Originally Posted by Akers04Coupe
Got mine back last week, the dealer got it done in 8 hours. The Crossfire tech they had there said I was NOT a normal customer as even the dealer had NO IDEA about the warranty issue on the 05's and apparently I was the talk of the dealership for a few days. The GM of the dealership offered me a job when I came back in to pick the car up. I did do finance for a big dealership for a few years but I have no desire for 13-14 hour days anymore. Money is good IF you're good but the hours SUCK. I want to enjoy life not being in my 20s anymore.

$273.12 with tax out of pocket is all I paid since I MADE the dealership split the difference

Their price not covered was $2253.19 which is what my paperwork states. Got the windows done over the weekend so she looks pretty good.

Congrats! We would've gladly accepted a similar co-pay, but Chrysler wanted about $1500 from us (original owners), & they refused to negotiate their "30 day" oral offer. Why they don't want our future business beats the heck out of us!