Thread: dent removal
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 03:13 PM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: dent removal

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
If Dave decides to play nice with others and stop being an overbearing condescending insulting, he has been warned by Admin so many times and still continues to make new members flee this site (over 20 at last count) because of being ridiculed or in insulted by Dave. I have not seen any members here say to Dave to tone it down, no members here stops Dave when he starts with the troll attitude (bully). So I will keep an eye out and comment on his bully comments and report him when he does. ***** IF Dave wants to play nice and be positive role then I promise I will be his #1 supporter...what do you say Dave? it's all in your hands
1, Find a post where I have insulted somebody that did not ask for it, that should be simple.

2, I have yet to find anywhere you have added any solutions to problems, maybe you can point me in the right direction.

3, I have yet to find anywhere I have insulted you, point that out as well.

4, There is a clique here on the forum and I'm not in it nor do I want to be. Your not in it either.

5, You said that the thread in my sig was cut and paste, read it and see how many are my 'How To' articles. Also see how many of other peoples I have converted to PDF files and kept their avatar as the author. Also see the documents I have found and have had added to the Documents list.

6, Count my posts that have become a sticky on the forum.

7, I would add any helpful thread of yours to the thread in my sig, but guess what? There isn't any.

PS
You don't like me, I don't like you. We have never met, let's keep it that way.