View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 11:20 PM
syfi
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Originally Posted by jimmier
Need some help from you guys on rear camber arms. I have read a lot about Ground Control adjustable arms. However, most of the stuff is from racers and guys with lowered cars. My problem is the 275/30s on the rear wheels are wearing on the insides. I know that is a common problem. My car is stock (not lowered). Donovan says his adjustable camber arms will solve the problem. However, I read a lot in this forum about contact with sway bars and noisy grommets. How about some expert opinions from you guys with all the experience. I would really like to solve the tire wear problem. With a standard height car is sway bar contact and grommet noise a problem?
Here's my thread from 12/2012 about the DIY rear cambers I put together. I have these on both of my Xfires. 05 Limited and SRT6 both @ stock height. Limited has KYB shocks and the SRT has Konis on soft setting. Both cars have the DIY rear cambers now for 2+ yrs with no problems what-so-ever. Still perfectly quiet. Neither one has needed any type of readjustment. The tires are wearing perfectly. And both are driven year round in Florida! Very highly recommend these on a OEM setup, especially for under $100 a pair. I've also been supplying these to a certified M/B mechanic @ a local Firestone for installation on other Mercedes with outstanding results. So yes they've been well tested!

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post712854