View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:12 PM
srt6-xfire
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Originally Posted by PNA
NO, it does not. It's just us. No one else. Sayiig to each other, hey, I liked the Ferrari and the 65 goat etc. NO registattion. NO ballots. No numbers. End of the day we call people over and just say, our club liked these cars. That's it. It has not more structure than than. No one enters anything. No one takes money for anything other than the raffle. Show up, listen to music, by food wine beer. If you want a shot at the 50 / 50 buy some tickets. It's not that damn complicated. We also don't have to even mention it we don't want to. If we want to, it would be described as such. It's only COM voting. It isn't that hard.

BTW - in one minute I googled and found trophies for less than $5 dollars each. Free text on the awards as well. I'm sure we could get 4 for under $40. Simple, low cost, but still something for people to take home for the cars we like.

You posted and asked what I thought and I gave you my opinion, if your asking for a vote I say no. You are the VP and If you get buy-in from other members go for it. just bring me a receipt.