View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 10:14 AM
lovecross
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Re: Roadster rear window problem solved?

Originally Posted by Missie62
I have an 08 and recently had the same issue as the 05's-the back window came unglued from the upholstery causing the window to almost fall out completely. Im the original owner with only 33,000 miles and am completely disgusted by Chryslers response when I called. Apparently they issued the 'extended warranty' for certain states, which I qualify, but it was only for the 05's. So, they didn't do anything different to change the type of adhesive they were using from 05 to 08, but I guess the low volume of calls for the 08 does not constitute an extended warranty for that year. I wonder if the fact that they only made 2000 08's matters. I am thoroughly disappointed in Chrysler and my Crossfire that I once loved.
Please file a safety complaint at safercar.gov (NHTSA; Div. of U.S. DOT) if you haven't already. They are still in process of deciding to investigate based on our "petition" request.
Everyone Note: the 2011 Warranty is Not simply "State specific", rather, the reality is it is "VIN Specific", the Warranty is granted to a group of Vin numbers regardless of owner or where the car has been located! This means Chrysler is saying: this group and only this group has defective parts, which we all know is pure nonsense! Please make this point in your complaint to safercar.gov
THANK YOU ALL!