View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 05:41 PM
GTR DRAGON
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: I am so sick of...

Jp2005, I hate beating and dead horse, and fighting online, It just immature.
My point of mentioning the price of the crossfire roadster wasn't to be a jerk/sound like as*hole. The point was to prove that i was not jealous, as you say. I was trying to prove if i wanted it i would of bought it.

I when i look at a car i look at style/how it drives. I don't live my life, by worrying about who can burn/"roast" me. That's just dumb, their are always bigger fish in the sea.

I was angry because, racing on public street ruins lives. The guy in the STI almost made me rear end him. I didn't say I hated subaru drivers, I said I hated Ignorant drive that think there fast on the street. Two of my closest friends ruined their life's racing. One die when he wrapped this type-s around a pole. And the other is so messed up form the accident he can barely move by himself.

Now imagine watching your friend crash, and ambulance and firefighters telling you, your friend from grade school is dead. Imagine going to your friends funeral your senior year of high school after you picked out colleges to go to. Imagine now seeing the same accident happening but this time you go to the hospital and a doctor tells you, your friend is brain damaged. Imagine seeing someone you played sport in the park with, shared your candy with in elementary school, hung out with throughout high school, and the same person got you into the whole car since. Sit in chair with is mother feeding him. Imagine trying to have a conversation with someone, that just mumbles. Imagine remembering the way some was.

jp2005 I have the right to hate street racing.

*Live my life before you comment.