View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 04:02 PM
bonitaeric
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SRT-6 Roadster, Right Time! Right Place!

Originally Posted by 66L72M21
It wasn't even on my radar, until earlier this year I saw an NA coupe at a car show near my home in Florida. I had forgotten what a really cool car they are, especially the SRT-6. I became reaquainted with the XF through various websites and a Florida Face book group. I could have purchased one in Fl, but really wanted to sell my 86 Corvette that is stored in Michigan and replace it with an XF as my new summer driver. I arrived in MI in mid June, pulled the Vette out of storage, sold it rather quickly, and found a posting on this site by Tom SRT with a link to a dealer that was 25 mile away, in Grosse Point MI. I really wanted an SRT and figured that a coupe would be more likely and more reasonably priced. But when I saw the condition of the low mileage (24K) SRT Roadster, I left a deposit. I knew if I didn't get this one I would spend months & $$$ flying around the country for a comparable car. Driving, $ or shipping, $$ it back home. This was the one. Right Time! Right Place!
Here are some pictures of my new ride.
You beat me to that car by 4 hours! Do me a favor if you hear of another - give me a shout.